viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

The Man in The Desert



Sometimes I'm overcomed by the beauty of this world.
There are so many things I would like to see.
So many things I would like to do.
And so many things I would like to say.

I'm scared of what might come later.
At the moment of my death.
That inescapable reality which swallows me whole.
It terrifies me.

To disappear.
To be forgotten.
To come to an end and realise,
"I could have done so much.
But I didn't."

This world is a wonderful place.
Full of beauty.
Full of grief,
life and death.

Someday, it all will come to an end.
That's a truth we cannot escape.
So we have to make the most of it.
I don't want to disappear.

So please stranger in this desert of life.
Do not forget me.
Do not forget this beauty.

AFP PHOTO / DOMINIQUE FAGET



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario