lunes, 6 de julio de 2015

Hatter & Rabbit



The Mad Hatter May Have loved Alice.

But Alice only loved her White Rabbit.

Always chasing, and never reaching.

Over and over again, did they meet and ran out of time.

"I'm late! I'm late!", the rabbit would cry.

"Wait!", Alice would follow.

What a cruel rabbit. Never taking a moment to meet Alice.

And so the Hatter came.

"So Silly" He thought to himself. "So lonely. So sad. She must be truly mad".

"Yes, I am Mad", Alice once said. "I'm Mad because I chase a love that I can never attain."

"Poor Alice." The Hatter would whisper. "Foolish Alice and her foolish love."

"Just as foolish as your love for me", Alice would reply.

"Indeed. We must be truly mad".

And they where.


Licencia Creative Commons

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario